Shipping and Returns
We deliver throughout New Zealand. All of our deliveries are made by trusted third party carriers. Deliveries do not require a signature and if you are out when the delivery is made, the delivery driver will leave a card explaining how to arrange a re-delivery. You should keep your delivery note and any packaging if any order is missing or damaged so that we can easily deal to this for you.
Please find below the shipping costs (cost is per case excluding GST). If you need any further information on your shipping requirements please feel free to contact us.
- Local $5.00
- North Island (next business day delivery) $8.00 per case
- South Island $13.00 per case
- South Island $9.00 per half case
- Rural Delivery Add $6.00 per case
- Waiheke Door to Door $16.50 per case
At Cahn and Finlay, all the wines we purchase must meet our own exacting standards. They are shipped here, where possible, in refrigerated containers and stored in our insulated warehouses, where temperature fluctuations are minimal. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, do not hesitate to contact us and we will work with you to remedy the problem as soon as possible.
- If you've purchased wine from us and it's not to your taste, we will replace the remaining unopened bottles assuming they are in the same good condition, with undamaged capsules and labels, that they were purchased as.
- Faulty wines (corked, oxidised etc) will be replaced where possible, otherwise refunded. Please note that wines are corked are not a storage fault but rather a cork fault. A cork that is faulty is so from the get-go not after mistreatment of storing or handling.
- Picking errors or goods that damaged in transit, contact us within 48 hours so that we can replace or correct the issue. Please keep the damaged bottles as we'll need those to discuss the incident with our couriers.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
If for any reason you need to cancel some or part of your order you must contact us immediately to provide us with the details. We will do our utmost to accommodate your needs or change. Refunds will be made by the same method used to originally make payment.